Monday, August 4, 2014

Forskolin Reviews in Canada

A Forskolin Review from Jenny B
In order to bust my belly fat, I had to try something different. I was extremely overweight when I was in my early teens mainly because of my diet although my family always told me it was in my Genes. I really needed to lose weight so I did something about it.

After I had watched the Dr. Oz show and learned about Forskolin supplements and how they worked and in addition I was already taking garcinia cambogia when I started forskolin. Again my family told me not to take both supplements at the same time but they were wrong!

Garcinia is a carbohydrate blocker where forskolin (coleus forskohlii)burns away visceral fat (Belly fat) because it's more of a metabolism booster. I changed my diet a bit and started exercising a little bit, nothing major!

My Forskolin Diet Plan

Here is a list of things I started to different and how it has changed my life from being 60 pounds overweight to my current weight of 172.

I started walking more by walking to work as my job is a 15 min walk away. I live and work in Belleville, Ontario.


Breakfast

I take my first garcinia and my forskolin supplement when I first wake up.

I always used to eat captain crunch cereal, lucky charms or fruit loops in the morning, I now eat a thick smoothy, my favorites are,
  • 1/2 Banana
  • 2 strawberries or 3 table spoons of blue berries or both
  • 4 table spoons low fat yogurt
  • Around 8 oz of 1% milk (my blender is small and perfectly makes on big glass)
Sometimes I add flax seed and psyllium husk but not everyday. This is very filling!!! 

To mix it up I'll eat healthier cereal like special K or Just right! 

I now take some sort of fruit and carrot sticks with granola bar for snacking between meals BUT I try my best to not eat anything other than breakfast, lunch and supper.

Lunch

My lunch was usually fast foods of some sort!! At work we have a 1 hour lunch so a few of us would all go out eat, just about everyday. I have to admit I miss my Burger King so I still go every once in while.

Now I take a lunch, usually a tuna, salmon or some sort of meat (ham, turkey, chicken). Not everyday is the same as I mix it up BUT one thing I do is a diet plan. I write down everything I'm going to eat for every meal each week. Sometimes I will repeat weekly diet plans but I have 5 different diet plans I go by. This really helps and for me it makes it easy to follow.

Supper

First of all a big change for me was to not eat after 7 pm. I learned that our metabolism slows down in the evenings as our bodies prepare for sleep. So I'm done work at 4:30 pm so I take my second garcinia supplement before I leave for home and by 6:30 pm my supper is over. I do go out still for meals but I have started eating healthier. No more spinach dips or chicken wings. 

Instead of french fries I almost always get a salad of some sort. If I'm at home eating than I'll eat thing like grilled chicken, vegetables. I found it very helpful to search for recipes online, there are lots of free ones out there. 

I call this my Forskolin diet plan but I still take my two garcinia supplements 30 minutes before I eat and it has worked wonders for me.

Exercise

I do walk more but I started "Curves" they used to be on Cannifton road in Belleville which was great for me as I live right down the street but they moved to Adams Street which means a bit more walking for me which is not really a bad thing. 

This is all that I have done to lose all my weight so if someone (Family or friends) tells you there is nothing that can be done about your weight prove them wrong like I did. 




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete